Apartment Property Manager
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, 401K / Retirement plan, Health Insurance
BH Management is now hiring a Property Manager for the Park at Hurstbourne.
As a Property Manager you would have a vital role in the success of your property. You would be responsible for the financial, administrative and maintenance operations of the community.
In addition to the $5,000 Signing Bonus you will receive, your benefits incude:
• Medical benefits after 30 days.
• 401(k) + match after 90 days.
• 3 weeks of PTO in your first year.
• Paid holidays.
• Your birthday is a paid day off.
• Volunteer time off each year.
• Education reimbursement.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Management preferred.
• Minimum of 3-5 years Property Manager experience preferred.
• Must have experience managing a large multi-family property.
• MS Office Word/Excel experience preferred.
• Must have the ability to travel via automobile and airplane for training; may be asked to travel for acquisitions or other company business.
• Strong background in Accounting/Finance with proven skills.
• CAM/Licensed Property Manager preferred.
• A valid driver’s license may be required.
• Yardi Voyager experience preferred.
• Must maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
• Must have a positive, motivating, and team-oriented attitude.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• A desire to exceed in a very competitive environment.
• Exhibit strong commitment to the service needs of the internal and external customer.
• Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner.
• Increase occupancy and lease apartments, while overseeing all onsite staff and activities.
• Ensure all budgeting guidelines are followed consistently.
• Prepare related weekly/monthly reports regarding petty cash variance, leasing, renewal, financial, market, and bi-weekly payroll.
• Evaluate financial performance and seasonal trends to identify and implement solutions.
• Monitor resident satisfaction in person or through follow-up calls to ensure a positive living experience.
• Daily communication and collaboration with staff, regional managers and others as needed.
• Develop and maintain knowledge of the property, community, and competitors.
• Build and maintain a team that will work toward property’s community goals together.
• Motivate, direct, and evaluate employees and all related personnel issues.
• Walk through and inspect community on a daily basis to address issues and ensure property meets BH standards.
• Oversee and direct all administrative duties in accordance with company policy.
• Must have strong communication skills.
• Ability to work with a diverse group of people and customers.
BH Management’s roots date back to 1993 when Harry Bookey formed the company with a roster of just five apartment communities. Today, our founder continues to lead the firm, serving as inspiration for its 1,600-plus employees. BH Management currently has over 220 communities spread over multiple states and is continuously growing. This ranks BH Management Services 12th out of the 50 largest management companies in the United States. What may be less obvious, however, is how we got here. Our guiding principles are simple and direct. First, invest in employees—they are the front line of our team and the foundation of our success. Second, go above and beyond to satisfy customers.
If you are passionate about Property Management and desire the opportunity to expand your management skills with our growing company, come join us today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.